Saturday, February 10, 2018

Thank You for a friend

Hello friends.  Today I am sharing a card I made for a good friend at church.  She has done a lot of work coordinating our Valentine Banquet and I wanted to let her know she is appreciated.
The DSP is a light woodgrain from a Recollections pad and I also embossed it with the SU Woodplank EF.  The doily is by Top Dog Dies but is no longer available.  The flowers are SU Garden in Bloom, stamped with Basic Gray (outline) and Blushing Bride ink, and then fussy cut them.  I colored the centers with my yellow marker and added Wink of Stella.  The leaves are from SU Botanical Builder Framelits cut in Pear Pizzazz CS.  I die cut a cirle for the Sentiment from SU Four You and added it to the doily with foam tape.  The doily is also mounted with foam tape.  

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

1 comment:

  1. I love the soft gray and pink, JoAnn, and all the texture from the embossing! A lovely way to say thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.