Thursday, June 8, 2017

Just Us Girls - Die Cuts

Good morning friends.  Hope you have had a good week.  We have had a lot of rain this week and we sure needed it.  The lawns are looking green again instead of brown.

I made an anniversary card for a couple at church.  I used die cuts so I am joining the JUGS challenge - use die cuts.
I used Cheery Lynn Designs Daisy Strip for the flowers with 2 layers.  I sponged CTMH Plum Mist ink in the certers and added a gold rhinestone.  The large leaves are made with LaLa Land Open Leaf Flourish die and SU Pear Pizzazz CS.  the small leaves are made with SU Flourish Thinlits die.
The sentiment and frame are from Verve's Love Story set, which has been discontinued.  The card base and pattern paper are CTMH Plum Mist, which I have had for quite some time.  I am trying to use some of my stash of papers.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

2 comments:

  1. Clean and elegant! Love those flowers and how you shaded the centers. Soooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.