Saturday, June 17, 2017

Another Anniversary Card for Mojo Monday 500

I have some good friends that have an anniversary coming up in July so I used the Mojo Monday #500 sketch and red, white & blue to make their anniversary card.

The white panel is embossed with The Paper Studio Timeless Hearts EF.  I used MFT Electric Red CS and ink and SU Night of Navy CS and ink.  I also used a strip of white glitter paper.  The sentiment panel is die cut with MFT Wonky Stitched Rectangles.  The sentiment is from Verve's Love Story and the hearts are from Verve's Chevron Love.  I used the matching Wavy Hearts die to die cut the hearts and also cut out the centers and interlocked them.  The sentiment panel is mounted with foam tape and I used pieces of foam tape on parts of the heart to mount them.  The heart border is cut with Verve's Scallop Trim Trio die set.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

5 comments:

  1. Oh this is a brilliant Anniversary card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is perfect for an anniversary close to Independence Day, JoAnn! Love the way you've used the red, white and blue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Pretty! LOVE the intertwined hearts and scalloped heart details!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really make this sketch come alive, JoAnn! I love this one, too. The colors and all the texture and details are sensational!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fabulous card, JoAnn! Love those interlocking hearts and all the wonderful details.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.