Thursday, January 19, 2017

Seize the Birthday - Doodling and Dashes

Happy Thursday my friends.  It is time for a new challenge at Seize the Birthday and this time we have the "Toppings" option of Doodling and/or Dashes.

This is a card for another one of my family birthdays.  I used this cute image from MFT Hog Heaven stamp set and colored her with Promarkers.  I then cut her out with the matching dies.  She is mounted with foam tape on an MFT Stitched Circle die cut and Spellbinders Scallop Circle die cut.  I did some doodling around the scallops on the mat and added some dashes around the main panel.  The pink paper is SU Blushing Bride and the yellow is from an older birthday pack.  The sentiment is from MFT Label Maker Love (Happy) and Label Maker Sentiments (Birthday).  The black scallop mat is die cut with MFT Blueprints 20 die.

Don't forget to check out all the fabulous cards by the Design Team over at Seize the Birthday.  I hope you will join us this week.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

9 comments:

  1. I love that sweet little MFT piggy - so sweet. A beautiful, layered creation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun, JoAnn! Love the adorable pig and the pretty papers! Great job on the doodling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so darn cute, JoAnn! That hog (sow) certainly is in heaven with her beautiful bow and big fat cupcake!! Love the doodled touches! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doodling around the scallops was a very clever idea! Wish I would have thought of it! Your card is super cute as always! HUGS to you my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable!!! The little piggy looks so happy! Great touch of doodling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet and adorable! The piggy is just pefect..and the dashes and doodling too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. JoAnn your little piggy is just the cutest, she makes me smile! Great background and doodling, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow JoAnn,

    Your piggy is sooooo sweet and cute! Your coloring is the best ever. I thing it was brilliant of you to doodle around the scallop. Too cool!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute JoAnn! Great colouring & patterned paper. Your doodle border is perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.