Sunday, January 22, 2017

Mojo Monday challenge


I made my card using the Mojo Monday sketch challenge and was trying to get it done to add to the Merry Monday challenge to use a deer on your card, but I didn't quite make it for the Merry Monday challenge.

For my card I used DSP from MME Lost & Found Christmas 6x6 pad and matted them with SU Crumb Cake.  I used the cute deer from Verve's Santa's Helper.  The sentiment is from the same set and is cut with an MFT Pierced Circle die.  I stamped the white panel in Crumb Cake ink with MFT Cheesecloth Background.  This panel,  the deer and the sentiment are all mounted with foam tape.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

6 comments:

  1. This is absolutely adorable, JoAnn!!! You have coloured that reindeer fabulously and love your mix of papers :) Thanks for joining us at Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just darling, JoAnn! Thanks for joining us for Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So stinken cute! Love the pattern papers to:)
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is really wonderful, the papers and the cute image are so fantastic.
    Hugs and greetings
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awh, this little guy is adorable, JoAnn! I'm glad you shared him!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is so CUTE! Love how FUN this card is!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.