Saturday, January 21, 2017

Have a Beautiful Birthday

I needed another birthday card for a sweet lady at church so I used the sketch at Freshly Made Sketches and made this card.


The lt. blue and black DSP is from an older pad Story of Us by Momenta.  The flowers and leaves are cut using SU Botanical Builder Framelits.  I love this die set and debated on getting it but I am glad I did as I have used it on quite a few cards.  I added some sparkly enamel dots by Eyelet Outlet to the centers of the flowers.  The sentiment is from SU Birthday Blossoms.  I cut the center white panel with MFT Pierced Fishtail Flags dies and just cut the ends off for a little added detail.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, I love the soft blue and green with the black! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, JoAnn! The pops of green work so well with the neutral tones and those dies are fabulous. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh JoAnn your card looks so amazing, i really love the soft flowers.♥
    Hugs and greetings
    Angela

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.