Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Happy Birthday

Today I am sharing a birthday card I made for my great-grandson.

Who doesn't love ice cream, chocolate and strawberry, yummy.  I used the ice cream cone image from SU Honeycomb Happiness.  I stamped the image twice and colored with Promarkers, then fussy cut them out.  The sentiment is from a Hampton Arts set I got at Michaels.  I mounted the sentiment panel with foam tape and adhered the ice cream cones on each side.  The DSP is from a retired SU pack called Sycamore Street and is matted with SU Pool Party CS.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

1 comment:

  1. Yummy! Love these ice cream cones! I'll bet your grandson does too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.