Thursday, August 11, 2016

Seize the Birthday - Anything Goes

Happy Thursday friends.  It is time for a new Seize the Birthday Challenge and this week it is "Anything Goes" as long as it is for a birthday.

I also want to welcome, Monika Reeck, as our Surprise Party Guest for the months of August and September.  Welcome, Monika!  Please stop by her blog and leave her some love! Glad to have you with us Monika.




For my card I used SU Primrose Petals CS (retired)  and Heartfelt Creations Classic Sunflower dies for the flowers and mat. I sponged the petals with Primrose Petals ink and shaped them with a stylus.  I added white enamel dots to the centers. The sentiment is SU Beautiful Birthday (retired).  The leaves are from SU Botanical Builders Framelits cut from a scrap piece on my desk.   I punched the border with an EK Success Border Punch.  That is it for my card.

Be sure and hop over to the Seize the Birthday blog to check out all the fabulous creations by the Design Team.  I am sure you will be inspired and I hope you play along.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I appreciate it when you take the time to leave me a comment.
 Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

7 comments:

  1. Hi Jo Ann
    your card looks so profesional and I love that DIES flowers
    the color combo is faboulous and the layout is great
    what an adorable bday card Jo Ann
    I am so happy being GDT at STB and will be thrilled if you like to visiting me back
    big hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card - love the color combo too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Birthday card with these flowers. I think that you could adapt it for a Christmas card too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your flowers are so pretty as is that beautiful scalloped border....lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way you always seem to add the perfect delicate die to make your cards jump to the next level! Very pretty JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful!! I love the textures you have achieved!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful JoAnn! I love all of those layered flowers. Just gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.