Sunday, June 5, 2016

Another Anniversary Card

Here is another anniversary card for a couple at church.



For my card I used two Cheery Lynn Dies - Two of Hearts (the largest heart) and 2 of the Mini Fanciful Flourish.  I cut the flourishes apart to fit my design.  The flowers are from SU Petite Petals stamped with black ink on red CS and punched with the matching punch.  I mounted the flowers, heart and sentiment panel with foam tape.  I added pearls to the flower centers.  The sentient is from SU Teeny Tiny Wishes (retired), and cut with an MFT Pierced Fishtail Flag die.  The card base is SU Crumb Cake (kraft).

Since I used two Cheery Lynn Dies I am entering their challenge here.
Cheery Lynn Designs Blog

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

5 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card! Love that heart die! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Lacey heart with those three pretty blooms ! Fab card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful anniversary card. Thanks for joining the Cheery Lynn Designs challenge. Best of luck to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Thanks so much for participating in the Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge this week and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty JoAnn! I love kraft, red and white together! Beautiful designing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.