Sunday, April 17, 2016

Tidings of Comfort & Joy

Good Morning friends.  It is time for a new challenge at Christmas Card Challenges and this week we have a color challenge for you.

My card was quick and easy.  I was browsing through my Christmas papers and found this one in a Recollections Cranberry Christmas Stack.  I stamped the sentiment from SU Word Play (retired) in MFT Electric Red ink and went over the word Joy with my Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Pen - you can barely see it in the photo.  I used Spellbinders Circle and Scalloped Circle dies to cut out the sentiment and black mat.  The tan mat is part of the DSP.  I mounted the sentiment with foam tape.  See, I told you it was quick and easy.  I don't make too many of these.

I am also entering this in Curtain Call's Keep It Simple challenge.



You should check out all the great creations by my teammates over at Christmas Card Challenges.  I hope you will play along with us.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

3 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.