Thursday, February 25, 2016

Happy Birthday for STB

Hello friends.  It is time for a new challenge at Seize the Birthday and this time it is "Anything Goes" as long as it is for a birthday - no toppings this week.


For my card I used this pretty print DSP from DCWV Nana's Nursery.  I added a black mat and mounted it to a Coredinations Heavy White Card base.  The white panel is cut with a Spellbinders A2 Valiant Honor die.  The flower is made with Heartfelt Creations Botanical Rose stamped in black ink and them I sponged Victorian Velvet Distress Ink over each petal.  I added a rhinestone bling to the center of the flower.   I sponged the leaves from the same set with SU Pistachio Pudding ink.  The sentiment is from Just Rite Large Fancy Sentiments. The flower and white panel are mounted with foam tape.

Now check out all the great cards by the designers over at Seize the Birthday.  I hope you will be inspired to play along with us.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wondeful day.
Happy Stamping
JoAnn

4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty and feminine, JoAnn! Love that die cut frame!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty in pink! Lovely background and those flowers are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You my friend are a flower guru! Super card! I sure hope you are feeling good again....I am almost there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way your intricate white panel echoes the lines of the patterned paper - terrific card, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.