Thursday, December 31, 2015

Happy Birthday

Hello friends, I hope you had a wonderful Christmas.  It is time for a new challenge at Seize the Birthday and this time it is "Anything Goes" for a birthday.
The inspiration for my card came from this card by Wanda Guess.  I made this card for a young girl at church.  She loved it.
I used  MFT BB Adorable Elephants and the matching dies.  The sentiment is from the same set and is mounted with foam tape.  I diecut the elephant and balloon shapes, stamped them with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, and colored them with Promarkers. I fussy cut the butterfly.  All are mounted with foam tape on an MFT Stitched Square Stax.  I sponged some clouds using a punched scallop circle, and added some grass with a very old DOTS Hillside Grass stamp.  The DSP is from My Mind's Eye My Girl 6x6 pad.  

Now check out all the fabulous creations by my teammates over at Seize the Birthday.  I hope you will play along with us.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

6 comments:

  1. This is such an adorable image, JoAnn! And I love that pink plaid! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and New Year's Day. May the rest of the year be full of abundant blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure the young little girl is going to love it....I am a sucker for elephants too! Great job and Happy New Year to you! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so adorable. I love the image and the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is simply adorable JoAnn! I received this set just before Christmas and haven't even had a chance to ink it up yet! Love what you have done with it. Happy New Year :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely adorable! Love your sweet ele with balloon and the dp, too. Sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super sweet card--love that dp!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.