Friday, October 30, 2015

I hope Your Season Sparkles

Happy Friday everyone.  I have a Christmas card to share today and I am entering it in the Merry Monday Christmas challenge - Christmas lights & glitter; 
Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog

 I used this cute MFT al a mode You Shine image, stamped on X-Press It Blending Card and colored with Copics & Promarkers.  I paper-pieced the top with paper from Echo Park's Tis The Season 6x6 pad.  The black music paper is from the same pad.  The sentiment is from another al a mode set Sparkling Season.  I added sparkle to the lights with my Sakura Clear Glitter Gel pen.  I cut her out with Spellbinder's Classic Oval die and the red glitter paper is cut with a Scallop Oval die.  You can see the glitter better in this photo:


Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

12 comments:

  1. JoAnn, your card is so pretty! I love all the sparkle you added to the lights and with the red glitter paper. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a sweet comment for me. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joann, this is so FUN! Love the sentiment and your glittery lights! XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always loved these Ala Mode stamps. She's so cute wrapped in lights! Thanks for joining Merry Monday.
    Kim-GD

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun image, JoAnn! That will be us very soon. I hope my lights look this pretty and not like a mass of knots! Have a great weekend and thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. a fabby fun Christmas card!
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super adorable card, JoAnn! Love how you paper pieced the sweater and your coloring! Love the string of lights, too! Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Monday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect choice of image for this week's challenge! Love the shimmery lights!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card! if only we all looked that calm when doing the Christmas lights.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your Christmas card and the sparkly paper paired with the shimmery lights is perfect! Enjoy your day!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute and fun, I love the sparkle. Thank you for playing along with Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a fun card! Love the sentiment with your image!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Merry Monday.

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card JoAnn! The image is so cute and I love the sparkle.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.