Saturday, June 13, 2015

Merry Monday #162 challenge - tag(s)

This is my card for this week's Merry Monday challenge - use tag(s).  I used MFT Smooth White CS and Recollections Black for the mats.  The DSP is from an older DCWV 8x8 pad.  I cut the tag with MFT Tag Builder BP 1 and the sentiment and cute snowman is from Recollections Winter Wonderland set.  I stamped the scarf in SU Real Red ink and paper-pieced it.  The sentiment is mounted with foam tape in the middle and I glued the ends down.  I sponged lt. blue ink around the edges of the tag and added snow with Simon Says Stamp Falling Snow stencil and molding paste, but it doesn't show up much in the photo.  The only coloring is his nose and the stars.  I used Sakura Clear Glitter pen on the stars and snowflakes on the sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

6 comments:

  1. Adorable card, JoAnn! Love the snowman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling tag for this sweet card! Love how you did the sentiment, the torn paper and the pieced scarf. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable snowman, JoAnn! Love the background paper.
    Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card! Love your snowman tag!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Merry Monday.

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this sweet snowman, JoAnn! And the falling snow is so perfect as is that background paper! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute, cute card! Love that snowman, and your background paper is perfect for this card! :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.