Monday, June 15, 2015

Happy 40th Anniversary

I am sharing a card I made for our Pastor & his wife for their 40th anniversary, which is ruby, so I made the card in red & white.
The card base and die-cut panel are MFT Smooth White CS.  The red is MFT Electric Red.  I used Our Daily Breads Vintage Flourish Pattern die for the white diecut panel and SU Memorable Moments stamp set and Label Collections die for the sentiment panel.  The flowers are made with Heartfelt Creations Arianna Blooms stamp and dies.  I stamped the flowers in MFT Electric Red ink and cut them out with the matching dies.  I shaped the petals with a stylus and added a ruby rhinestone brad to the centers.  The leaves are done with MFT Royal Leaves die and SU Certainly Celery CS.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look.  Have a wonderful day.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

3 comments:

  1. Love, love, love all this red and the beautiful open background! Gorgeous flowers too! A perfect ruby anniversary card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such bold and striking colors. I love the intricate die cut pattern. This is so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your ruby anniversary card is sensational, JoAnn! Your pastor and his wife will cherish this always!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.