Sunday, May 17, 2015

Christmas Cheer

Good Sunday Morning my friends.  It is time for a new challenge at Christmas Card Challenges and we have an inspiration photo for you this week.

I took my inspiration from the stripes and from the gingerbread man.  I used an old Close to My Heart Gingerbread Man stamp.  I stamped him on SU Crumb Cake CS and paper-pieced his big red bow and the icing on his legs.  I sponged Crumb Cake ink around the edges before fussy cutting him out and adhereing his bow.  The sentiment is from Inspired By Stamping Festive Frames.  I cut the SU Naturals Ivory with Spellbinders Labels Seventeen, traced the die on Riding Hood Red CS and cut the mat out.  The DSP is from Simple Stories Handmade Holiday 6x6 pad. and the card base is Naturals Ivory.

My teammates over at Christmas Card Challenges have got some great cards to inspire you.  I hope you will play along with us this week.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great week.
Happy Stammping,
JoAnn

7 comments:

  1. Every year I say I'm going to start my Christmas cards early like you, but have I? NO! And here's another cutie you've added to your stash. Soooo smart! Love how you traced the die for the red mat too! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, gorgeous card and love the bow your gingerbread man is wearing.
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card JoAnn! Love that gingerbread man!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet gingerbread man! Love that big, paper pieced bow! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Christmas fun card .Love the back ground paper and coordinating paper pieced bow on gingerbread man
    hugs Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute cute card and darling gingerbread man!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.