Friday, March 6, 2015

Merry Monday #148 - Red & Green

This is my card for Merry Monday #148 - use Red & Green.   I found these cute 3D Christmas Ornaments by The Paper Studio while I was shopping yesterday and thought they would be perfect for this week's Merry Monday challenge.  The center poinsettia is a puffy element.  The gold trim on the ornament doesn't show up well in the photo but is very pretty IRL.  I added a sliver of gold foil paper for the hanger.  The greenery is from a Memory Box die cut in SU Always Artichoke and Garden Green and layered for more dimension.  The sentiment from SU Greetings of the Season is stamped in MFT Electric Red.  The red mat is Electric Red and the card base is MFT Smooth White.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great weekend.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

9 comments:

  1. Just love this card, I am fond of all christmas ornaments!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, JoAnn! I love that greenery and the 3-D ornament looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply gorgeous card, JoAnn! I love the greens and the beautiful ornament which reminds me of the kind we had when I was a little girl! Thanks so much for joining us at Merry Monday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, JoAnn! I love how you layered the greenery clear across the top of the card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful find, JoAnn! Love this ornament and how it hangs from the die cut greenery!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh! So pretty. This looks like a real ornament.
    Although I love in West wen North Carolina at the moment, we are packing for a move to Amelia island.
    So mim won't be posting for a good while but I will be watching your blog!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your fabulous bauble card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.