Monday, February 2, 2015

MFTWSC#213 - Howdy Cowboy



I made a card for my great-grandson's 5th birthday using this week's My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge.  I stamped the cute PI Cowboy (sorry, it is no longer available) on X-Press It Blending Card, colored him with Copics, and then fussy cut him out. I mounted him with foam tape on some MME woodgrain paper.  The bottom edge is punched with the SU Scallop Border punch.  The sentiment is from the same set. I hand cut the banner and added the horseshoe and star diecuts from the same cowboy set.  The red check DSP is from Farm House Fair Skies 6x6 pad and the blue DSP is from DCWV Mango Frost mat stack.  The mats are SU Very Vanilla and the card base is MFT Natural CS.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

2 comments:

  1. What a delightful image for a little boy! You've done an awesome job of coloring him and I love the little die cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Howdy, JoAnn! This card is super CUTE!

    Susan R. Opel, Creative Ambassador for My Favorite Things

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.