Saturday, January 24, 2015

Merry Monday #142 Challenge - Houses

This is my card for this week's Merry Monday Challenge - Use a house(s) on your card.

ETA:  My card was chosen as an Honorable Mention at Merry Monday.
I was looking through my papers and found this DSP with houses on it.  It is from American  Crafts Peppermint Express 12x12 pad.  I thought the houses would be perfect for my card.  I fussy cut them out and used the background paper to add snow from Simon Says Stamp Falling Snow Stencil using embossing paste and SU Dazzling Diamonds glitter.  The snow banks are made with MFT Stitched Snow Drifts die.  The houses are mounted with foam tape, as well as the bottom snow drift.  The sentiment from Verve's Poinsettia Christmas is stamped in SU Cherry Cobbler ink. The mat is SU Not Quite Navy and the card base and snow drifts are MFT Smooth White CS.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look.  Have a wonderful weekend.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

8 comments:

  1. Wow, JoAnn! I love this Christmas scene! Adorable houses set in the snowbanks and I love the snowfall! Thanks for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adore the scene you created!! Makes me wish for snow LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. superbe JoAnn, quelles jolies maisons, très belle ambiance hivernale, biz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card JoAnn, I love the wintery scene you have created. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, JoAnn! Love the scene you created and the pretty snowfall!! Well done! Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Monday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. JoAnn, I love your cute cottage houses!! Such an adorable scene!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how creative to use the DP! This is a winner in my book, JoAnn--congrats on the shout out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, a well deserved mention, this is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.