Monday, September 8, 2014

Happy Birthday for MFTWSC192

MFTWSC192
My card is for a friend a church.  I made it using this week's MFTWSC#192.
The card base and image panel is MFT Smooth White CS.  The mats are SU Basic Black.  The yellow DSP is from MME Dilly Dally 6x6 pad and the blue check is from Farm House Fair Skies pad.  The red strip is SU Real Red CS.  I stamped the image from MFT Every Day Is A Picnic on X-Press It Blending Card in Mememto Tuxedo Black Ink and colored her with Copics and Promarkers.  I cut her out and mounted on with foam tape on a panel sponged with SU Bashful Blue ink.  I added the grass border with a Fiskars punch.  The sentiment is from MFT Sweet Birthday Wishes.  I masked each word and stamped them separately, than punched it with a circle punch.  It is mounted with foam tape also.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a Wonderful day.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.