Monday, August 4, 2014

Birthday Blessings

I combined three challenges for my card today -  Color Q #252
I had fun with these 3 challenges and really like my finished card.  The card base, mats and sentiment flag are MFT Smooth White CS.  The DSP is from SU Fresh Prints Mat Stack and Certainly Celery from the Subtles DSP pad.  The Crumb Cake panel was embossed with SU Lacey Brocade EF.  The sentiment from Verve's On Occasion (and is on sale right now) is stamped in Early Espresso ink and cut out with MFT Fishtail Flags Stax dies and matted with Early Espresso CS.  The flower (my favorite) from Verve's One Person (Retired) is embossed on SU Real Red CS and layered with foam dimensionsls.  The leaves from the same set is stamped on Certainly Celery CS with Certainly Celery ink.  I added a white enamel dot by My Mind's Eye to the center of the flower.  The corners were rounded with the SU Corner Rounder punch.  The red ribbon is recycled from a gift bag.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

12 comments:

  1. Love those recycled ribbons, I have a bunch myself! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely birthday card, JoAnn, love your embossed flower and your new stamps in the design! So glad you played with us at the colourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is just lovely. You always make that flower stamp sing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful, Joanne! Love those colors together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, JoAnn! Love the colors and great texture!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello JoAnn! Glad you had time to join us at JUGS this week! Great card and hie job combining the challenges. That layout is a keeper for sure! Your flower is beautiful too! Talk with you later! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card JoAnn..Wonderful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty JoAnn! Love the beautiful blossom!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just lovely, your flower is wonderful! Thanks so much for joining us at the ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fabulous card! I love recycling ribbon and other tidbits I find. Great job pulling it all together.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely mix of papers and great take on the Mojo sketch :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.