Sunday, July 20, 2014

Sequins for Merry Monday #117


This is my card for Merry Monday #117 to use sequins on your card.  I used red sequins on my Winter Wreath by MFT.  I cut two layers from SU Garden Green and Old Olive CS and off-set them for a little more dimension.  The DSP is from an older SU Merry Moments pack.  I embossed it with the SU Decorative Dots EF.  The sentiment is from SU More Merry Messages stamped in black and punched out with SU Large Oval punch.  It is mounted on a Spellbinders Fancy Tags die-cut from Old Olive CS, and mounted on some pretty ribbon from my stash.  The mat is Old Olive and the card base is SU Very Vanilla. 

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

3 comments:

  1. What a pretty 2 tone wreath, JoAnn! And I love the embossed paper in the background! It all goes together beautifully! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the wreath with te gems and pretty BG paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This Christmas card is just beautiful JoAnn! Love the way you have used the sequins too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.