Thursday, July 17, 2014

Seize The Birthday - Twine or String


Happy Thursday everyone.  It is time for a new challenge at Seize the Birthday with the option of using "Twine or String" on your birthday project.  I used MFT Natural CS for the card base and the strip with the flowers on it.   I stamped this panel with the MFT Linen Background stamp in SU Sahara Sand ink.  The mats are SU Whisper White.  The scallop border was punched with a SU border punch.  The floral DSP is from Authentique's Latest and Greatest 6x6 pad.  The flowers are from SU Flower Shop stamped in Regal Rose ink and then sponged lightly with the same ink.  I stitched some pink thread through the buttons before adding them with glue dots, and then mounted then with foam tape.  The leaves are from SU Stippled Blossoms in Wild Wasabi ink.  I used my new Our Daily Bread Designs Pennant Swag 2 for the sentiment stamped in SU Marina Mist ink and cut it out with the matching Pennant Swag 2 die.  I cut the ends off and added blue Baker's Twine bows and also glued the twine across the top of the pennants. I also added little pieces of foam tape behind each banner.  

Check out all the fabulous creations by my teammates over at Seize the Birthday.  I hope you will be inspired to play along.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

7 comments:

  1. Pretty banners, flowers, and colors, joAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi JoAnn....Love your Birthday banner with the twine! Great card...see you soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty paper and I love the banner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that swag and the pretty flowers, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a pretty card JoAnn! And I love that birthday banner.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just the perfect pretty girly birthday card! I just love the banner sentiment and those beautiful flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I love your birthday banner and the beautiful patterned papers.....pretty flowers too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.