Thursday, June 19, 2014

Seize The Birthday - Anything Goes




Happy Thursday morning everyone.  It is time for our challenge over at Seize the Birthday and this week it is "anything goes" as long as it is birthday.  For my card I used this cute "Sweet Thing" by Penny Black and the current Seize The Sketch #22.
I stamped the image on X-Press It Blending Card and colored her with Copics.  The card base and mats are SU Regal Rose.  The DSP is from MME Happy Day 6x6 pad.  The white panel is embossed with the birthday Cuttlebug EF so I didn't add a sentiment.  I wrapped some pink Baker's Twine around the DSP and tied a cute bow. The image panel is mounted with foam dimensionals.  Lastly, I used my Clear Glitter pen to add shine to the cherry and the wings, although it doesn't show up well in the photo.

My teammates have created some fabulous cards to share with you this week. I hope you will drop by the STB blog and share some stamping love with them, and also share your great birthday creations with us.  Can't wait to see what you create.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn


7 comments:

  1. Precious and beautiful coloring too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet little girl! Love the paper and that embossed background! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. JoAnn, your coloring is just wonderful! Such a bright and cheery card:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, this is just darling, Joann! Love the colors- they are perfect with the sweet little girl and yummy cupcake. Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So impressed with your coloring..her hair especially! Wow! Cute card! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling card! Love the embossed background! Thanks for joining along with Seize the Sketch! Please feel free to check out my sample: http://cupcakescreations.blogspot.com/2014/06/helloseize-sketch-22.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. eeek! She is just too adorable!! I love your colouring - I'm jealous of that PERFECT grounding - and those rosy cheeks :) So glad you came to play with us at Seize the Sketch this time around!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.