Thursday, June 26, 2014

Just Us Girls #246 and SSSC #224


I combined 2 challenges for my card:  Just Us Girls #246 and Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #224 at Karen Giron's blog.  Here is my card.
I made an anniversary card for a couple at church using My Favorite Things Gerbera Daisy die, Fishtail Flags die for the orange banners, and Blueprints #2 dies for the sentiment banner. The sentiment from Stampendous' Special Messages was stamped in Mememto Tuxedo Black ink.  The card base, yellow DSP and flower center is SU Daffodil Delight.  The orange DSP is from Making Memories Chloes' Closet (dotted) and DCWV The Spring Mix Stack (solid).  I embossed the white panel with SU Finial Press EF.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful weekend.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

8 comments:

  1. I love that flower die, it makes a great anniversary card. Thanks for joining us at Just us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Friend....Great card!! That daisy looks fab with the ribbon banner beneath it! Thanks for playing along with the girls and I at JUGS...we love when you join us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed paging through your blog tonight! So many GORGEOUS cards!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of the colors and the sketch! Love that daisy and the paper combo. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty flower! And I love how you used the colors for the challenge! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful daisy, JoAnn! The happy couple will be delighted with this beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty card, JoAnn! Love the colors and your flower is especially gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.