Thursday, March 13, 2014

Seize the Birthday - Stitching, Faux or Real

Happy Thursday my friends.  WOW, can you believe all the wonderful entries we had for our last challenge.  Now it is time for another challenge at Seize the Birthday and this week we have a "Toppings" option of Stitching - faux or real.  Remeber it is just an option, so if you don't do stitching, just make a regular birthday project.  Anything goes as long as it is for a birthday.
 
For my card I used SU Whisper White, Chocolate Chip and More Mustard CS.  The DSP is from Imaginisce Birthday Bash card kit.  I sewed around the two DSP panels and embossed the More Mustard panel with the SU Square Lattice EF.  This is a free digi image I had on my computer (don't remember where I got it), so I printed it on X-Press It Blending Card and colored it with Copics, cut it out with an MFT Pierced Circle die and matted it with an MFT Circle Stax 1 die.  It is mounted with foam dimensionals.
 
Now hop on over to the Seize the Birthday blog and check out the fabulous creations by my fellow Design Team members.  I hope you will join us.  Can't wait to see what you create.
 
Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn
 
 

5 comments:

  1. What a fun birthday card, JoAnn! Love the papers and yummy birthday cake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so many things I love about this card! The colors are gorgeous! Love the texture, the stitching, that beautiful stamp and the fun circular greeting. Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto to what Sharyn said! I have yet to sew on a card... Just call me chicken!!! Bwak Bwak! Lol. Love this one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun and cheerful JoAnn! Love the mix of patterns.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.