Tuesday, March 4, 2014

A Cheerful Heart for MFTWSC165

 
MFTWSC165
 
I made this card for a friend using this week's My Favorite Things sketch challenge (MFTWSC165).  The card base is MFT Sno Cone CS, next is MFT Smooth White CS, and then MFT Pink Lemonade.  I used MFT MPD Graduated Hearts Stencil with Golden Light Molding Paste on the pink layer (love how it turned out).  The sentiment from MFT Cheerful Blessings is stamped in SU Basic Gray ink and the heart from the same set is stamped in SU Rose Red ink on Smooth White CS and cut out with MFT Pierced Circle Stax die-namic.  The MFT Spearmint CS banner is cut with a die from the MFT Blueprints 2 die-namics.  Finally, the flower was cut from MFT Banana Split CS using the MFT Upsy Daisy die-namic.  I added a pink button from my stash to the center.
 
Thanks for stopping by and taking a look.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn
 

3 comments:

  1. Cute card, dear friend! Thanks for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty and fresh feeling...just what I need right now since we are buried under so much snow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your molding paste makes such a FAB BG, JoAnn! Don't you just LOVE molding paste?!!! LOVE your flower and banner and tiny heart, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.