Thursday, January 2, 2014

Just Us Girls Challenge #221 - Time

This is my thrid post today.  Scroll down for my "Seize The Birthday" post.  Sorry to bombard you but I was catching up on some challenges.  It has been a busy month in December, as I am sure you all have been busy also.
This is my take on the JUGS #221 Photo Inspiration challenge.  I used an older Cornish Heritage Farms set "Time To Stamp" for the clock and both sentiments.  I stamped them in Versamark ink on SU Very Vanilla CS and embossed with gold embossing powder.  I cut the clock out with an MFT Circle Stax 1 die and mounted it on a Spellbinders Tear Drop Circle cut from Martha Stewart Golden Woodland paper pad.  All the DSP is from that pad, The mats are the reverse side of the DSP in a goldtone.
 
Thanks for stopping by my blog.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn
 

3 comments:

  1. Love your creation of the clock and that sentiment is so beautiful! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely clock and sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that sentiment with that elegant heart, JoAnn! FAB card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.