Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Happy Birthday for MFTWSC159

This is my card for this week's MFTWSC159
MFTWSC159 It took me awhile to decide what I wanted to do with the sketch but I like the way it turned out.  I love how Jackie Pedro, The Scalloped Edge, has been doing her plaid flowers so I thought I would give it a try with the MFT Plaid Background Builder stamps.  I used Blu Raspberry and Grape Jelly ink and the Upsy Daisy die-namics.  I layered the daisy with foam dimensionals and added a button from my stash.  I cut the Leaf-Filled Flourish out of Spearmint and cut it apart to layer under the daisy. The large Blu Raspberry tag is stamped in Blu Raspberry ink with the Woodgrain Background.  I used Blueprints 1 for the Smooth White strip and Spearmint scallop border.  Happy is cut from Grape Jelly CS with LLD Accent It-Celebrate die-namics.  Birthday is from Birthday Sentiments and stamped in Blu Raspberry ink and cut with a die from Blueprints 6, and then mounted with foam dimensionals.  The card base is Smooth White CS.
 
Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.