Tuesday, January 28, 2014

A Little Thank You

This is my card for this week's MFTWSC160.
MFTWSC160
I made a thank you card for a couple so I didn't want it to be too frilly.  The card base is MFT Smooth White, the DSP is SU Parisian Breeze (retired) and the mats are SU Chocolate Chip CS. The sentiment is from MFT LJD-Gift Card Greetings.  I used MFT Pierced Circle dies and Circle Stax dies to cut it out.  The banners are cut with MFT Fishtail Flags Stax and Fishtail Layers Stax dies.  I used MFT Star Stax dies for the stars.  The sentiment panel, banners, and small star are all mounted with foam dimensionals.
 
Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn 

3 comments:

  1. Pretty card, and great job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the colors and the stars! So PERFECT for the sketch, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! I love the colors you used on it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.