Sunday, November 10, 2013

Mojo Monday 318

I finally got my card done for Mojo Monday 318 and just in the nick of time.   I used SU Crumb Cake and Whisper White CS.  The DSP is from Studio Calico's Magical 6x6 pad.  I stamped the cute Verve's Santa's Helper reindeer on X-Press It Bending Card in Mememto Tuxedo Black ink and colored him with Copics and Promarkers.  I cut him out and mounted him with foam tape on the handmade tag stamped with SU's Woodgrain stamp in Crumb Cake ink.  I stamped the sentiment from Verve's O' Christmas Tree in Wild Wasabi ink.  The snowflakes are from the new Verve's Unto Us set, stamped with gold Encore ink and embossed with gold embossing powder.  I cut them out with the matching Verve Reindeer Fun die.  The Crumb Cake banner is cut with MFT Fishtail Flags Stax die-namic and embossed with SU Snowburst EF.   I mounted one of the snowflakes with foam tape and added a red ribbon to the tag and my card was done.
 
I am also linking to Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Card Challenge - Outdoors
 
Thanks for stopping by.  I appreciate your comments.
 
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for entering your lovely card for CHNC challenge 150 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for November - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable! Love the gold embossed snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.