Thursday, November 14, 2013

Enjoy The Celebration of You

 I hope you have a fabulous birthday.
 
Today we are having a surprise link up party to celebrate Anne Marie's birthday.  I am excited to be working with her on the current Dynamic Duos Design Team. 
I hear she likes pink and girly things so here is my card for Anne Marie.   

Since Anne Marie lives in Texas, I thought this Adorable Cowgirl digi image from The Paper Shelter was perfect to say "Howdy" and happy birthday.  I printed her on X-Press It Blending Card and colored her with Copics and Promarkers.  I cut her out with Spellbinders Classic Ovals and sponged Crumb Cake ink around the edges while still in the die. She is matted with an Early Espresso CS Scalloped Oval and mounted with foam tape.  The DSP is from a page kit by The Paper Studio.  The card base is SU Pretty In Pink CS.  The rope image and sentiment is from MFT's PI-Cowboy and the main sentiment is from MFT's ala mode Big Birthday Wishes, both stamped in Chocolate Chip ink.  I used MFT's Fishtail Flags and Fishtail Flags Layers die-namics to cut out the banners and shaped it with my fingers, added 3 layers of foam tape to the center and then glued the curved parts with Tombow glue.
 
I hope Anne Marie has a fabulous birthday!
Now head on over to the Dynamic Duos Blog and join the party
 
 
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn
 
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Awww cute card for Anne Marie, love the pink bandana paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, this is adorable, love that girly cowgirl!!!! So sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This reminds me of my younger days...however I was never that cute! Yeehaw!!! Adorable card! Your background is the BOMB!!! You are really talented lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. JoAnn!!! Oh my goodness!! When I saw your card, I was seriously giddy! Your shading is AWESOME and I love the distressed details. How fun is that background paper? CUTENESS! Thank you for creating this rootin' tootin' cutie and for being part of the "best surprise EVER"! You all really made my birthday special. Sending a big hug your way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great minds DO think alike!!! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE that image and your FAB COLORING, JoAnn! What a Sweet and Thoughtful BD card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.