Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Enjoy Your Special Day

 
MFTWSC142
 
Here is my card for this week's MFTWSC142.  I used SU Whisper White, Crumb Cake and Basic Black CS.  The DSP is from MME Dolled Up 6x6 pad.  I stamped the dots on the bottom panel from MFT's free set with a $60 order, in Crumb Cake ink on the back of the yellow print paper.  I used sentiments from two MFT stamp sets: LJD Birthday Greetings and LJD On The Line.  I used MFT Circle Stax 1 and 2 for the Shine Brightly and MFT Fishtail Flags and Fishtail Flags Layers for the banner.  I embossed the top part of the Crumb Cake layer with SU Tulip Border EF.
 
Thanks for stopping by.  I appreciate your comments.
 
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.