Friday, August 16, 2013

Happy Holidays

 
 Yippee, I got another Christmas card done using Merry Monday's #70 sketch.  I used SU Very Vanilla and Old Olive CS and the DSP is from Authentique's Festive Collection, including the red mats.  Isn't that little Santa's Helper reindeer just the cutest.  He is from Verve stamps. I stamped him in Mememto Tuxedo Black ink, colored him with Promarkers and cut him out.  I added him to an oval cut with Spellbinders Classic Ovals die, embossed with a Cuttlebug snowflake die. I lightly sponged some SU Bashful Blue ink over the raised snowflakes.  This is matted on an Olive Green Scalloped Oval diecut and mounted with foam tape.  The sentiment, from the same set, is stamped in Mememto ink, cut out with MFT Fishtail Flags Stax Die-namics. I put the die cut back in the die and cut the other end also to make both ends look the same and mounted it with foam tape also.  Lastly, I added some SU Cherry Cobler Baker's Twine and that's it for my card.

I am also entering my card in CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra - anything Christmas.

Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by,  I appreciate your comments.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

10 comments:

  1. This is such a delightful card. Thanks for sharing for my CHNC challenge extra for August - the colours are also just right for my CHNC challenge 137 - would love to see it there too - open till 22:00 UK time this evening. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card JoAnn, I love the DP you used and the little reindeer is so cute. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, JoAnn, this is so cute! Love this sweet reindeer and the papers, twine and sentiment are just perfect! Thanks for sharing it with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. JoAnn your card is totally adorable. So happy you found time to play along with us at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your reindeer is so CUTE, JoAnn and I Love your paper combo! Super card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is sooooooo cute JoAnn! Loving your beautiful papers and that gorgeous reindeer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, this is so cute, JoAnn! Love your choice of designer paper and that cute reindeer image!! Your twine finishes this off perfectly! Love it!
    Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Mondays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Verve stamps too JoAnn! This guy is so cute and I love your papers, and layout! My hubby makes the Christmas cards every year so I don't do to many of them...but this little guy would be hard to resist! Hope your weekend was good!

    ReplyDelete
  9. very cute christmas card the reindeer was adorable colors blend so well linda little

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.