Thursday, August 8, 2013

Birthday Wishes

 
 
I would like to wish Lesley over at Always Playing With Paper blog a very Happy Birthday. Today is her birthday.  Lesley is the creator of the Seize The Birthday challenge and several other challenges, including the new Seize The Sketch and Merry Monday challengesIt is also Amy Tsuruta's birthday.  She is on the Design Team at Seize the Sketch.

My card base and sentiment panel is MFT Whip Cream CS.  The sentiment is from SU Occasional Quotes stamped in Mememto Tuxedo Black ink.  I used SU Riding Hood Red and Basic Black for the mats and the DSP is from a Colorbok So Sweet 12x12 pad I got at Wal-Mart.  I used the Cheery Lynn Fanciful Flourish die with some DCWV textured CS for the flourish.  The flower is made with MFT''s Sunflower die-namics and Riding Hood Red, Whip Cream and Basic Black CS.  The small punched black flower was made with a retired SU punch.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.  I appreciate your comments.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.