Monday, July 22, 2013

Thinking of You for The Paper Players

 
 
I made my card for a friend using the Paper Players Sketch 155.  I used MFT Whip Cream CS and SU Basic Black CS.  The DSP is from MME Remarkable 6x6 pad.  The sentiment panel is cut with MFT Fishtail Flags Stax and Fishtail Flags Layers Stax and the sentiment is from SU Curly Cute.  The image panel is cut using MFT Circle Stax and matted with Spellbinder's Lacey Circle.  The image is from SU Simply Sketched and I added color with blender pens and SU Riding Hood Red and Pear Pizzazz inks.   The red is stronger than what I wanted but it will do.  I sponged around the edge with Bashful Blue ink.
 
Thanks for stopping by.  I appreciate your comments.
 
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

7 comments:

  1. Sweet card, Jo-Ann! I love the pop of black and the blue sponging adds a subtle touch of blue sky! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Stephanie, MFT stands for My Favorite Things. Here is the link to their store - www.mftstamps.com
      JoAnn

      Delete
  3. LOVE this....such a pretty image, perfect for the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, JoAnne! I love the paper you used. It provides the perfect background for the bird. Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty, JoAnn! I love this red bird and the paper is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.