Sunday, July 21, 2013

Everybody Loves A Parade

 
MFTSCRAP9
 
This has been a very busy month for me with family and Vacation Bible School at church so I almost missed the deadline for my layout (which was today at noon).
 
Here is my scrapbook page for MFTSCRAP9.  I flipped the sketch sideways and used photos from our local 4th of July Parade and one of the grandkids watching the parade.  I used SU Whisper White and Brillant Blue CS.  The DSP is some older papers from my stash.  I used a lot of My Favortie Things die-namics:  By The Letters Uppercase (PARADE) ; Happy Birthday (happy - with a white shadow); LLD Accent It-Celebrate (Good Times - with a white shadow); Stars; and Fishtail Flags Stax & Fishtail Flags Layers Stax.  "Everybody loves a" was done on the computer and the small blue star was made with a SU punch (retired).  I added faux stitching to the blue and red stars with a White Signo pen.
 
That's it for my layout.  Thanks for stopping by my blog.  I appreciate your comments.
 
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.