Saturday, June 1, 2013

Sweet Baby Boy

 

 
These are two baby boy cards I made for a friend who requested them. 
 
Card 1:  I used last week's sketch from The Paper Players.  The image is from SU A Slice of Life (I just love that cute little onesie with the heart) and stamped in Mememto Tuxedo Black ink on X-Press It Blending Card.  I used my blender pens and Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery and Pretty In Pink inks to color the image.  The sentiment is from SU Itsy Bitty Banners stamped in Mememto Black ink on Bashful Blue CS and cut out by hand. It is mounted with foam tape.  The DSP is from SU Nursery Nest (retired).  The hearts are from SU Heart trio punch (retired).  I round the corners of each panel and mounted them on Bashful Blue CS.  I inked the edges of each panel with Bashful Blue ink.
 
Card 2:  I CASE'd my self for this card.  You can see the original .here.  I used the same image from A Slice of Life, stamped in Mememto ink on X-Press It Blending Card, colored with blender pen and Bashful Blue ink.  I cut it out with Spellbinder's Ovals and inked with BB ink while still in the die. It is matted with a SP Scalloped Oval cut from Bashful Blue CS and mounted with foam tape.  The sentiment is from MFT PI Cute As A Button stamp set and cut with MFT Fishtail Flags Stax & Fishtail Flags Layers Stax. The center panel is SU Bashful Blue DSP and the other printed paper is some from my stash, which I thought matched the cute image.  The buttons are from my stash also and mounted with Glue Dots.
 
Thanks for stopping by.  I appreciate your comments.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

1 comment:

  1. BOTH are just DARLING, JoAnn! I am sure your friend was Thrilled!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.