Tuesday, May 7, 2013

MFTWSC122 Thank You


I made a teacher thank you card following this week's MFTWSC122.  Unfortunately my internet connection has been down and I am just getting my card posted.  I think I barely made the cut off time.
 
For my card I used the MFT ALM Apple For Teacher stamping her with Mememto Tuxedo Black ink on X-Press It Blending Card and colored her with Copics. I paper-pieced her skirt & top with some of the DSP and SU Always Artichoke CS.  I cut her out and added her (with foam dimensionals) to a circle and mat cut with MFT Circle Stax 1 and Circle Stax 2.  The SU Naturals Ivory panel is embossed with the Tim Holtz Brick EF and sponged with SU Crumb Cake ink.  The sentiment is from the same set but I cut it apart to fit in my circle. It is stamped with Mememto TB ink on Naturals Ivory and sponged with Crumb Cake ink also.  The Riding Hood Red panel is stamped with a retired SU alphabet background stamp.  I thought it added some texture and went with the school theme.  The DSP is some I have had in my stash for a looooong time. :)  The mats are SU Always Artichoke & Riding Hood Red CS. The card base is SU Naturals Ivory.
 
Thanks for stopping by my blog.  I appreciate your comments.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.