Monday, May 13, 2013

Graduation cards

 
Here are two graduation cards I made last week.  I used these two sweet digital images from Bugaboo Stamps and use blue and white which are our school colors.  Both images are printed on X-Press It Blending Card and colored with Copics. Card bases are Canvas Corp Heavy Cardstock from Hobby Lobby.
 
Boy Grad:  After coloring the image, I cut him out and mounted him with foam dimensionals on a Spellbinder's Classic Oval die cut from MME DSP.  The light blue DSP is some older paper I have.  The blue mats are SU Brilliant Blue CS.  The sentiment on both cards is from SU Itty Bitty Banners stamped in Brilliant Blue ink and cut out by hand.  I added a Metallic Dots from JoAnn's to each corner of the BB CS strip.  I stamped each number individually in the "2013" with MFT LLD-Journal It Calendar Basics.
 
Girl Grad:  After coloring the image with Copics, I cut her out with Spellbinder's Classic Ovals and matted her on SB Scalloped Oval.  All blue mats are some older DSP from my stash, the other side is a print.  The large white panel is stamped in Basic Gray ink with SU En Francis background stamp.  The decorative strip is made with SU Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch.  I added 4 rhinestones colored with a Copic in the 4 corners.  Again, the 2013" is stamped with MFT LLD-Journal It Calendar Basics in Mememto Tuxedo Black ink.
 
Thanks for stopping by.  I appreciate your comments.
 
 
 

 

1 comment:

  1. LOVE that you made a boy and girl card! They are so CUTE!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.