Monday, May 20, 2013

A Note to Say - Freshly Made Sketches 86

Here's my card I made following Freshly Made Sketces 86.  I will be sending this card to Operation Write Home to be sent to our military men and women overseas, so I used this new stamp set from Verve called Take Note.  I love that cute little envelope in the set and it has a lot of sentiments also.
 
The DSP is from MME Breeze 6x6 pad, except the text print is from Theresa Collins Vintage Finds.  The mats and ribbon are SU Basic Gray.  The card base and white panels are Canvas Corp Heavy Cardstock.
 
Thanks for stopping by.  I appreciate your comments.
 
 
 

 


8 comments:

  1. Your card is great. I love the color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet! Love these colors together and the tiny red heart is cute! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card! I love the cute envelope image and then sentiment is perfect for Operation Write Home. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love how you combined the text background with an envelope image! And to have made this for Operation Write Home just ties it all up in a neat little bow! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your HM. I knew this card was a winner.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE your papers, the text, and the envie with the heart! SWEET card, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.