Tuesday, April 9, 2013

MFTWSC118 Happy Birthday To You


 
Here is my card for this week's MFTWSC118.  I made a masculine card as it is for our music leader at church.  His birthday is today.
 
For my card I used SU Very Vanilla and Basic Black CS.  All the DSP is from Farmhouse Paper Co. Fair Skies 6x6 paper pad.  The circles and mats are cut with MFT Circle Stax 1 & 2 Die-namics.  The happy Birthday sentiment is from MFT Birthday Sentiments and the To You is from MFT DC-Gift Card Greetings.  The You is a single stamp in the set and for the To, I masked off the To in the "Yourself Today" stamp.  The tiny buttons are from my stash.
 
I would also like to enter this masculine card in the challenge at http://www.gingerloftchallenge.blogspot.com/
 
Thanks for stopping by my blog.  I appreciate your comments.
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. cute card I like the big circles linda little

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, lovely masculine card, thanks for playing with us at Gingerloft, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great masculine card!
    Thanks for joining us this time in our challenge at Gingerloft!
    Hugs,
    Ardilla

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab male card, great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining in the challenge at Gingerloft this fortnight and we hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow I really love the wonderful look of this card. What a great masculine card!

    Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Gingerloft Card Challenge. Hope you will join us next time. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.