Monday, April 8, 2013

Freshly Made Sketches #80

This is my card following Freshly Made Sketches #80 challenge.  I made a birthday card for a friend at church.
 
For my card I used SU Very Vanilla, Old Olive and Pretty in Pink CS.  The DSP is from Basic Grey Hey Girl 6x6 pad.  The sentiment is stamped in SU Primrose Petals ink, matted with a Spellbinder's Lacey Scallop Oval and mounted on foam dimensionals. I have had this stamp for quite awhile and it doesn't have a name on it, so I am not sure who makes it.  I tied a Pretty In Pink taffeta ribbon bow and added some pink heart buttons from my stash.  A fairly CAS card for me.
 
Thanks for stopping by my blog.  I appreciate your comments.

3 comments:

  1. So bright and cheerful for a birthday! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful card! The designer series papers you've used is so pretty and vibrant! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that striped paper and the cute little heart buttons! Great birthday card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.