Monday, February 11, 2013

MFTWSC110 Cute As A Button


I made this card using this week's MFT sketch challenge. (I had to use my flash so it looks a little washed out - much prettier in person).  It is for my daughter who will be giving it to her friend who just had a baby girl.  I thought the sentiment and cute image was perfect for a baby girl.  I used my new goodies from My Favorite Things, PI Cute As a Button stamp set and Button Border Die-namic.  I stamped the image with Mememto Tuxedo Black ink on some X-Press It Blending Card, colored her with Copics, paper pieced her top & button jar, then cut her out.  She is mounted with foam tape, as are the buttons and oval panels.  I cut the sentiment apart so it would fit better on the oval panel which was cut with Nestabillities Ovals and matted on a Scallped Oval.  The buttons are from the Button Border Die-namic and cut out of Pretty In Pink CS.  All the DSP is from an older Imaginisce card pack I had.  The cardstock is SU Whisper White and Bashful Blue for the mats. 

Here is the MFT sketch.

Thanks for stopping by.  Comments are greatly appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. Just DARLING Joann! LOVE the buttons with that sentiment and again your coloring is FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just can't go wrong with the PI images. Love her bloomers and the buttons are the perfect accent with the sentiment! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.