Sunday, August 19, 2012

MFTWSC85 - Happy Birthday





My card is made based on this weeks My Favorite Things weekly sketch challenge 85.  I flipped the sketch to go with the image. The image is from ALM-Go For the Gold, based on the Olympics, but I thought of the torch as a big candle so I made a birthday card using the image.  I paper-pieced the torch and her outfit and colored her with Copics. I think she looks pretty cute  The sentiment is from MFT Birthday Balloons Jolinne set.  The card base is SU Kraft CS.
Thanks for stopping by. Comments are greatly appreciated.

Supplies:
Stamps:  MFT
Papers:  SU Kraft & Rich Razzleberry CS;  MME So Sophie-Graceful 6x6 pad
Ink:  Mememto Black
Accessories:  Copics; SU Baja Breeze Seam Binding Ribbon; SU Scallop border punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.